Monday, August 29, 2011

Western Idaho Fair

I was able to go to the fair this year. Woohoo!! We went early, before it got too hot. My plan was to look at the animals first, then Eva and I would go home while the boys stayed. But it was a beautiful, overcast day and I was able to stay much longer than I thought. I was thrilled to be able to watch the kids go on the rides.

The kids wanted to ride Daddy's motorcycle to the fair.
Of course, we didn't let them.


DJ

Eva spent most of the day in the stroller.
She isn't too excited about animals and likes to keep her distance.


Victor experienced his first bee sting the night before. It was on his forehead and the next morning he woke up with a swollen face. He looks a little funny in all the fair pictures, and it wasn't because the rides were scary.





Damie is one of those guys who likes to swing and rock the ferris wheel chairs.
The boys looked a little worried.

This is Eva's "no" face.
She says, "no, no, no" and waves her finger back and forth.

3 comments:

  1. I would be very scared riding the swing with Damie. :o) He dwarfs it! So happy you got to enjoy your kids enjoying the fair, Steph!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remind me to NEVER go on a Ferris Wheel with Damie. I don't even go with Chris and Nathan and if he was on it rocking it back and forth, I just don't know!

    ReplyDelete