I suppose in my last post I should have addressed the question in everyone's mind...
"How is Damie?"
He is doing well. Obviously this is very emotional for him. But he is full of faith and trusting God.
The trip was exhausting for all of us. Miraculously I was able to do far more than I am currently capable of. God supplied all of our needs, including my need for extra strength.
God has written His word on our hearts, especially regarding His purpose in trials. We are confident that He is in control. Although it is difficult, we rejoice knowing that God will work this out for good. We are excited to see what He is going to do through this.
Praying for you all. It appears that the Lord makes a man become "Rock Solid" by giving him only one place to stand...upon Jesus the Rock. Praise God for His provision, His miracles and His mercy.
ReplyDelete