Here he is waiting in line for the school bus. And yes, that's my van in the background. I raced after the bus and followed it. I needed to make sure Kedrick got to his class okay. Good thing I did, too, because there was no one to help him when he got off the bus, and finding his class was not easy. Gotta love public school!
This is Kedrick's excited look. He's been wanting to ride a school bus since he was two.
"Good-bye Mom!"
When Kedrick came home, he told me all about his day. I asked him what his favorite part was.
He said, "I just liked everything!"
I swear he came home years older than when he left.
That's awesome. How are you holding up? :)
ReplyDeleteAndrea, I'm a mess! Can't even talk about it without crying...which is why I blog. I've been stalking him at school in the morning and at lunch. I'm such a crazy, overprotective mom. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are a fantastic, strong mom. You are a steadfast mom. You are a wise and godly mom. You are selfless mother, in more ways than most of us can understand.
ReplyDelete