"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." ~Romans 15:13
Monday, March 22, 2010
Tickles
I was changing Eva's shirt tonight and she started laughing. I realized that she is very ticklish under her arms.
She also started sucking her fist. I found out from reading my mom's journal that I started sucking my fist at her age. I eventually became an avid thumb sucker, which continued through much of my childhood. We'll see if Eva discovers her thumb!
Cute! Love a baby giggle, seriously! At first when I read this, I thought you wrote, "I also started sucking her fist". Ha ha. I thought, well that's strange...but oh well, I'm sure there's a good reason for that. :o)
Cute! Love a baby giggle, seriously! At first when I read this, I thought you wrote, "I also started sucking her fist". Ha ha. I thought, well that's strange...but oh well, I'm sure there's a good reason for that. :o)
ReplyDelete