"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." ~Romans 15:13
Friday, March 12, 2010
Exercise
Damie takes the boys to MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) practice once a week. They all have a blast, the boys get some exercise, and mommy gets a break. Below is a video of Victor telling me all about it...
I found this great kids exercise video called "Exploricise Gymathtics." As the kids exercise, they learn math concepts: geometry (angles & lines), counting, etc. The kids love it. Here is a clip of the first time the boys tried it...
In my official role as Papaw I must register a complaint on behalf of the boys. It is a parent to me (a parent) that if they continue with the marching exercise it is just a matter of time until they are hitting their chin with their knees. I suggest a less strenuous activity; Something like snapping their fingers or rapidly blinking their eyes. However, you're their Mom, so . . . .
That is really cooool. I wish I could do those exercises. I'd be in great shape, wouldn't I? Guess I'll give it a try next time I babysit!! From Gramma Shirley
In my official role as Papaw I must register a complaint on behalf of the boys. It is a parent to me (a parent) that if they continue with the marching exercise it is just a matter of time until they are hitting their chin with their knees. I suggest a less strenuous activity; Something like snapping their fingers or rapidly blinking their eyes. However, you're their Mom, so . . . .
ReplyDeleteThat is really cooool. I wish I could do those exercises. I'd be in great shape, wouldn't I? Guess I'll give it a try next time I babysit!! From Gramma Shirley
ReplyDelete