Victor's class went first. Victor panicked. Here is the video of his class. There is a brief glimpse of him walking in. After that, he is hiding in the back with one of his teachers, terrified.
"I Love Baby Jesus"
"I love baby Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.
I love baby Jesus, yes, I do!"
Kedrick's class sang two songs. He is in the front wearing the red sweater with a dark blue stripe...in case you can't tell with the shepherd head piece.
"Nothing is Impossible"
"Lord you made me, just the way I am
And you want me to be part of your plan.
Nothing is impossible with God, with God
Nothing is impossible with God.
Thank you that you made me.
Thank you that you see me.
Thank you that you know me.
Thank you that you want me."
"Let's Go See"
"I've never seen a savior before.
Is he big? Is he small?
Is he short? Is he tall?
I've never seen a savior before.
Does he frown? Does he smile?
Would he hug a little child?
I've never seen him, so.....
Let's go see him, the baby boy
Who was born to bring us joy.
Let's go see him, the son of God,
who came down from heaven above.
Let's go now.
C'mon, let's go!"
No comments:
Post a Comment