Sunday, December 6, 2009

Baby Shower #2

My girl friends from church threw me another baby shower. I am truly blessed with many, many great friends. I was so honored and encouraged! Thank you friends!!


For the game, the women broke into groups and had to write little baby poems. The winner was invited to take home a beautiful, collectors edition, handmade ornament by Steph Nelson's husband Chris. Despite the beauty of the ornament and the included lovely picture of Chris (from an old driver's license), no one chose to take the ornament home.

Here are the results...

Oh my precious baby girl.
How you set my heart a twirl!
I never knew I'd know such love,
You're truly sent from above.
Oh how you make me smile,
Every day and every mile.
Every time we sit and cuddle,
You turn my heart into a puddle.

Special Gift
My sweet gift from God sent from above,
all snuggled and bundled in a blanket of love.

There once was a sleep-deprived mom,
And God gave her a baby girl.
She was calm and cuddly,
sweet and bubbly,
And they were surprised when she arrived with a curl.

Little baby kisses are sweet.
Their bums are really chubby and soft.
Baby girls are very happy
Princess Eva will bring lots of joy.

Babies are soft
Babies are smiley
We love cuddly diaper bums
except when they're runny.

No comments:

Post a Comment