Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First Ultrasound: 12 weeks

The kids are pretty excited about the upcoming arrival of their little brother or sister. I've been telling them there is a baby in Mommy's tummy. They both grab the edges of my belly button and pull, looking into my belly button and saying, "I don't see the baby." "Where's the baby?"

A few weeks ago, Kedrick said, "Your tummy will get bigger and bigger and bigger, then POP! the baby will come out of your mouth."

I had my first ultrasound on Monday (12 weeks). I showed the pictures to Kedrick and explained them to him. After seeing the separate pictures, each with different body parts, and the body parts looking detached, Kedrick asked, "Is the baby broken?"

So far, all is well and the baby is healthy and moving a bunch.
Due date: December 26th.

The baby waving:
A leg and foot:

3 comments:

  1. Steph, it's so exciting to see your little blessing! I love the wave. Perhaps this one is wanting to be social already? ":o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Kedrick is right, I want a front row seat for that. So cute! Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo good that everything is progressing just as it should! I can't wait to meet Lasater #3!!! It's so fun to say that!

    ReplyDelete