Saturday, May 30, 2009

Rejoice!

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"  -Phil 4:4

A couple of months ago at church we were learning about rejoicing...rejoicing in all things, even through the hard times.
Damie said, "When I think of rejoicing, I think of Victor."
And he's right. Victor is the most good-natured child ever. He rarely gets frustrated or angry when something doesn't go his way. If he trips and falls, runs into something, makes a silly mistake, or even gets pushed on the playground, he laughs as if its the funniest thing in the world. He wakes up with a smile, always has a good attitude and brings joy to everyone around him. 
Not to mention, he is very funny.
His Sunday School teachers have described him as, "The Life of the Party" and the not as flattering, but accurate, "Troublemaker."

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this accurate description of Victor. What a gem he is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys do so clearly fit into these specific roles. It's amazing. I always remember what you told me your grandmother said...about Kedrick being a charmer and Victor being sweetie, or something like that. And I think you mom saying that she believes Kedrick will be a worship leader and Victor will be a pastor. It's so awesome to see God's gifts already manifesting themselves in these little treasure boys!! We love them so much.

    ReplyDelete