Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Big Brother & Gramma's Rainbow

We took the kids to church on Sunday. We went to Kedrick's class first. As we were signing Kedrick in, he gave Victor a big hug. Then he put both hands on Victor's shoulders, looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Victor, you have to go to your class now and I have to go to my class. It'll be okay." Then Kedrick gave Victor another big hug and went into his class. It was so sweet!!! 

We helped out in Victor's Sunday School class that day. As the teacher was reading the story of Noah's ark, Victor said, "Gramma made rainbows." 
Victor thinks Gramma is the giver of all good things. And she often is.
I told Victor that God makes rainbows. He said, "No, GRAMMA makes rainbows."

2 comments:

  1. That is unbelievably sweet...both things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so sweet. I love how Kedrick wants to give Victor assurance. What a great big brother! And I also think that if Shirley were MY grandma....well, I'd think she were the maker of rainbows, too. :O)

    ReplyDelete