The boys made these bags on their own, unbeknownst to me as I was resting in the next room. They walked around blind until Dad came home and helped them cut out holes for the eyes.
Victor ran up to me when he first put on the bag, laughing hysterically, and said, "Hi! I'm Holland!"
Kedrick, also in stitches, followed, "Hi! I'm Trevor!"
Holland and Trevor are some of their sweet friends. The boys often wear these bags, always pretending to be Holland and Trevor.
So creative!!! What a gift that they have eachother!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! I will need to show Holland this! She will be ecstatic. :o) Love these boys.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kedrick and Victor for your fun ideas!
ReplyDeleteI just showed this to Trevor and he laughed and said "Why did they want to be silly like us?"
Then we immediately went to the kitchen and made some Holland costumes.