Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Leader


Eva plans everything we do these days. She loves to be outside. Every morning, after I dress her, she grabs a pair of shoes and a coat and heads for the door. It doesn't matter if it is hot or cold, raining or snowing. The boys gladly follow, but would otherwise be content playing inside.





Eva also loves playing the piano and giggles with joy whenever I let her play. She won't stop until I pull her away, kicking and screaming.



I dreamed of having a little girl who would like to sit and color. As active as Eva is, I didn't think she would. But she loves it! She will sit at the table for the longest time, coloring. And once again, the boys follow. Normally, they will only sit and color for a few minutes. But with Eva, they sit and color much longer.




Gramma and Papa bought Eva her first tricycle. She loves it and has already managed to push the pedal once or twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment