Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter celebration this year. On Saturday, we had Easter dinner at Damie's parents' house. Jeanie had Easter baskets for the kids, mostly filled with toys and very little candy. She also gave the kids a bunch of new clothes. 

Eva's basket had this tiara and princess flower wand. 

I love this expression. I call it "Pirate Princess." Argh!

Sunday morning, we all dressed up and went to church. I snapped a few pictures before the kids could get their Easter clothes dirty.





After church, we had lunch with friends and an Easter egg hunt. It was a mad dash.

On your mark, get set...

GO!!!!

 

I cannot stop taking pictures of this girl! I don't know if it is because she is adorable and I love her so much, or because she is the only one of my children who moves slowly enough to capture on camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment