"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." ~Romans 15:13
Monday, February 8, 2010
Three Sweet Friends
Eva (left) - 7 weeks, Sophie (center) - 10 weeks, Elsa (right) - 8 weeks
Wow---Eva has chunked up! I love it! I almost didn't recognize her cheeks. :o) I love these photos. Especially the middle one. It looks like Eva is sharing some news to her friends.
Thanks for posting those Steph! What fun it will be to look back on these sweet little girls...as they grow up together! Looking forward to sharing in many Birthday party's and sleepovers!
Wow---Eva has chunked up! I love it! I almost didn't recognize her cheeks. :o) I love these photos. Especially the middle one. It looks like Eva is sharing some news to her friends.
ReplyDeleteEva is already 11 lbs! Crazy - huh? The boys didn't weigh that until they were almost 3 months.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting those Steph! What fun it will be to look back on these sweet little girls...as they grow up together! Looking forward to sharing in many Birthday party's and sleepovers!
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful! Three adorable brunettes!
ReplyDelete