Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Kedrick!

Today is Kedrick's 4th birthday. The last four years have been the absolute BEST of my life. Being a mom to such a wonderful little boy is incredible and I'm humbled by the blessings that I have received in my children. So let's look back on the last four years...

Anticipating Kedrick's arrival:


Day One...such a sweet baby:


One Month:


Two Months (can you believe that hair?):


Year One:


Year Two:


Year Three:


Today (wearing his birthday present from Gramma & Papa):


Happy birthday sweet Kedrick! I'm proud of you and the little man you are becoming. You bring me much joy!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kedrick! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!! Those baby pictures seem like yesterday! What a great walk down memory lane. What a precious boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Kedrick!! It's so fun seeing pictures of him when he was tiny--SO sweet! I can't wait to see what the newest Lasater is going to look like! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete