Phillip
1981 - 2009
My cousin unexpectedly passed away this week. Thankfully, my mom just saw him when they were on the east coast last month. She took some great pictures.
My heart is broken, and I know it is nothing compared to what his parents are going through. Please pray for his parents, his sister, his girlfriend, and for those who were close to him; that God's grace would be abundant and that they would turn to Him who is able to comfort their hearts and wipe away their tears.
I'm so sorry for your loss, Steph. And for your famiy's sorrow. What a bright smile he had which will be sorely missed, I am sure. I will be praying for his parents, sister, and girlfriend.
ReplyDeleteWe will be praying for your family. I'm so sorry for your loss. May God's grace abound on all who were close to him.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Katie