| This is what happens when I ask them to pose. |
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." ~Romans 15:13
Thursday, March 10, 2011
A Cloudy Day
Eva knows what she likes. She's so different from the boys in that she is very opinionated about what she wears. In true, girl-style, she brought me three different pairs of shoes this morning. She tried each one on before finally deciding on a pair. Then she picked out a jacket from her closet, and after insisting that I take a few pictures of her, headed for the door. We had no plans to leave the house, but Eva did. When I wouldn't let her go out the front door, she headed for the back. I let her go out and play in the cold. The boys soon followed her lead. It was a perfect day for taking pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment