Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Jen!

My friend Jen came over for a play date last week. It just happened to be the day after her birthday, and I couldn't resist celebrating with a cake. Jen is a wonderful friend and an amazing woman. I admire her so much!

The kids aren't looking terribly excited in this picture, but its the only one I got of all of them and the cake. I think they are a bit disappointed that it's a grown-up cake and it's lemon flavored.


No, this isn't posed. Jen just always looks this perfect.


Eva and Georgia Reese


Aw, sweet friends!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a sweet birthday surprise. It is SOOOO like you to lavish on me when you are not 100%. Thank you for such a wonderful visit. I can't wait to see your hair!

    ReplyDelete