Monday, June 14, 2010

Weaning

I had to wean Eva this weekend. It was so sad. At first all she would eat is rice cereal, or drink out of a cup. She didn't smile or laugh for four days. It broke my heart! But last night she finally did it! She took a bottle! Praise the Lord! After a large meal, she was back to her normal, playful self. Today has been a joyous day filled with baby laughs, smiles and tickles.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy for you that that's over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad! I've been thinking about Eva a lot this week-hoping and praying that she was adjusting well. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are beautiful! What a beautiful name for your daughter---Evangeline! I loved Eva St. Clare too!!! I so miss our times in bookclub. Just talked to Racheal A. the other day on the phone (it had been years) and she was so happy to have updates on all of you.

    Praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete