"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." ~Romans 15:13
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
We have a name...REALLY!
Eva Noelle Lasater
We aren't completely sold on Noelle, but we are so tired of looking for names that we'll probably stick with it.
Stephanie, Your grandmother, Evelyn, loves the name you picked (it's similar to hers). Now, she says, if you would only give birth on December 23rd, she would be ecstatic!!!
LOVE IT!!!!! Those are almost the same initials as Esther except for the last name, of course! Esther's middle name is Noelle too! Great choice!
ReplyDeleteof course, you guys always choose such good names
I love it--too sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteStephanie,
ReplyDeleteYour grandmother, Evelyn, loves the name you picked (it's similar to hers). Now, she says, if you would only give birth on December 23rd, she would be ecstatic!!!
What a wonderful name! I just think it fits so perfectly and beautifully with your family!
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOO I love it!!!
ReplyDelete