Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ultrasound: 21 Weeks

This post is a bit late, considering I had the ultrasound on August 17th. For those of you who don't already know...it's a girl!! Although I'm not entirely sure. You can decide for yourself.

Here she is:

This baby isn't nearly as active as the boys were, but she still seems to have some spunk. At the last ultrasound, she kept waving at us. At this one, she gave us the peace symbol.


Here is the girl shot. The doctor spent a lot of time double and triple checking, but this was the only picture he took. Maybe the girl parts are apparent to those of you who have girls and have experience with girl ultrasounds. For me, this picture doesn't give me much confidence, or reassure me about all the girl stuff I've already purchased. Perhaps some of you can ease my mind??

No comments:

Post a Comment