Thursday, April 30, 2009

Worms and The Zoo Bus

Both Kedrick and Victor have vivid imaginations. Listening to them play together is the most entertaining part of my day.

The other day, Kedrick said, 
"Mom! Look! Worms!"
"Where?" I asked.
"In your bathtub."
I looked in the tub. No worms.
I asked, "In the bathtub?"
Kedrick, pointing to the bottom of the tub, replied, "Yes, look. There are worms all over."
Invisible worms crawling around my bathtub. Great!

Kedrick and Victor will often arrange their kid-sized chairs in different patterns to make cars, boats, trains, etc. Today the chairs formed a straight line. 
Victor said, "A train!" Kedrick said, "No, its a bus." Then back and forth...
"Train"
"Bus"
"No, Train!"
"No, Bus!"
"TRAIN!!!"
"BUS!!!"
"TRAIN!!!!!!!!"
"No, Victor, it's a bus, to go to the zoo."
"Oooh! The zoo! It's a bus. To go to the zoo."
Then they got in the bus and went to the zoo.

Notice their zoo shirts and zoo hats...gifts from Grandma during our recent trip to the zoo.

3 comments:

  1. I love getting to know these two through Mom's stories! I'm so glad you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Your house is always so much fun! Welcome to the blogging world! Wahoooo! Have a great day! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it that they finally came to an agreement. It always makes me smile when the girls agree to agree for fun's sake. :o)

    ReplyDelete